Veletech returns this April together with PlayIT!
We’re very proud to say that Veletech has become the largest mobile communications and IT show in Hungary in the last couple of years, whereas PlayIT is the biggest gaming show in our country. It is only fitting to combine the two shows, moving over 10 thousand visitors and sharing similar themes staged together for the first tome. So, expect more participating companies and much more people to come and more programs to be had.
About the event
PlayIT and Veletech will open their gates for the public on the 25th of April, offering more colorful and versatile programs for two exciting days.
What doesn’t change is the approach our visitors are used to: the biggest mobile, computer, consumer electronics and home entertainment companies presenting their latest and greatest products that can tried on site with the companies willing to answer any questions. Most of the usual programs will return such as hardware overclocking, presentation of home-rigged hardware, revisiting of retro games and mobiles phones, game simulators and interactive stage shows. We are going to have interviews and roundtable discussions at two separate stages, not only with experts of the technological field, but from all around, with emphasis being on interaction and open chat of various subjects.
The tickets purchased will be valid for both shows and all sections of the expo, and they will be available for purchase in advance at this link. Gates will open at 10 AM and close at 7 PM. We are looking forward to meeting you again in November, especially after the success of the last Veletech earlier this year!
PlayIT 2015 and Veletech Hall in keywords:
- 25th of April 2015. Opening hours: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Budapest, SYMA Hall (H-1146 Budapest, Dózsa György út 1.)
- Our exhibitors: The biggest IT, telco and gamer companies.
- Modding contest, tuning show, H.A.C.K electronics workshop, Mobilmementos retro phone exhibition, retro videogames' corner, car simulators
- You can read about our ticket prices here.
The best modders of Hungary will show their skill in modding computer cases and accesories.
Fancy overclocking-show with liquid nitrogen and other fun stuff.
A Budapest-based H.A.C.K. will show how their club works; if you're up for some fun soldering, this is your place to be.
Hundreds of retro cellphones to watch and try.
PlayIT needs no introduction for those familiar with the larger gaming community in Hungary. This year’s show will be particularly interesting due to the recent launch of two next-gen consoles, the Xbox One and the PS4, as many great games running on these platforms will be there and available to try, as well as crazy fun programs such as Zombie Run or cosplay.
SYMA Event and Congress Centre
1146 Budapest, Dózsa György út 1.
Gates will open on the 25th of April, 2015, 10:00 AM.
If you're using public transportation:
- Metro line 2 (the red one) at Puskás Ferenc Stadion stop.
- Trolleybus lines 75, 77, 80, 81 at Puskás Ferenc Stadion stop.
- Tram line 1 at Puskás Ferenc Stadion stop.
- 95, red 130, red 144, 161E buses at Puskás Ferenc Stadion stop.
If you arrive to Budapest with train:
- Nyugati railway station: take tram 4 or 6 to Blaha Lujza tér (4 stops) and take the Metro line 2 from there (2 stops).
- Déli railway station: Metro line 2 to Puskás Ferenc Stadion stop (8 stops).
- Keleti railway station: Metro line 2 to Puskás Ferenc Stadion stop (1 stops).
We are going to contact you in 5 workdays.
Something bad happened, ugly error.