Welcome to this year’s Veletech exhibition!
No year can pass without Veletech! We cordially invite you to visit our ever growing, more exciting, most spectacular exhibiton ever, in Millenáris Park, on the 8th of April, 2017.
About the event
What is Veletech?
Veletech is an exhibition about mobile and computer technology, jointly organized by Prohardver and Mobilarena. Gates will open on the 8th of April, 2017 for the whole day (from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.) at the central location Millenaris Exhibiton Center, in Hall B (the biggest hall). The planned programs should be of interest not just to enthusiast of smartphones, consumer electronics and computer hardware, but to (almost) everyone.
The basic concept of the event has been the same for the last 5 years: for a symbolic entrance fee of 1000 HUF (~3 EUR) visitors can attend all day, visit all exhibiting booths, enjoy presentations, talk with all representatives of the exhibititors cornering them with tough questions about the products.
And of course, much more: we organize the successful Hungarian Case Modding Competition on the top floor, there will be live DIY workshops, IT security presentations and an "application island" with the apps of young Hungarian developers. People can recall the golden era of mobile phones at the Mobile Memento section as well as play with popular classic video game consoles and PCs at the Retro video game corner. Most of these retro products will be up and running for visitors to try! Hopefully, we will be able to present a professional racecar simulator again, just as last year.
- Event date: April 8th, 2017, 10 A.M. - 6 P.M.
- Location: Budapest, Millenaris Hall B
- Exhibitors (not final): Alcatel, ARWorks, Astro, ASUS, Doogee, EVOLVEO, Honor, Huawei, Meizu, Óbudai Egyetem Neumann János Informatikai Kar, Opel, Oukitel, Samsung, Skullcandy, Speedshop, Split VR, Vernee, Xiaomi, Yi
- Presentations, Mobile Memento and retro video games section, VR-section, Drones, babysitting
- Entrance fee: 1000 HUF
- Free entrance under the age of 7.
Hundreds of retro cellphones to watch and try.
Millenáris Hall B
1024 Budapest, Kis Rókus utca 16-20.
Traveling with public transport?
- M2 (red) metro to Széll Kálmán tér stop
- Trams 4 or 6 to Széna tér stop, trams 18, 59, 61 to Széll Kálmán tér stop
- Buses 5, 16, 21, 21A, 22, 39, 91, 102, 128, 129, 149, 155, 156, 222 to Széll Kálmán tér stop
Arriving to Budapest with train?
- Nyugati railway station: Trams 4 or 6 to Széna tér stop (5 stops)
- Déli railway station: Trams 18, 59 or 61 to Széll Kálmán tér stop (1 stop)
- Keleti railway station: M2 (red) metro to Széll Kálmán Tér stop (6 stops)
We're going to contact you within 3 working days.
Some error happened.